The average consumer in North America has eleven Wi-Fi connected devices in their household. This number is expected to rise exponentially in the coming years. Additionally, 63% of consumers have issues with their Wi-Fi. When those issues arise, consumers don’t separate the reason for their poor Wi-Fi experience from the ISP. Monetize the coming wave of Wi-Fi devices and the resulting technology challenges with SecurityCoverage Wi-Fi Support.
WHAT IS WI-FI SUPPORT?
From Wi-Fi setup through ongoing use, our Wi-Fi experts are available to provide your customers with a premium Wi-Fi experience. Our DirectCONNECT tool allows for remote access to customers networks so we can troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues remotely. Plus, our Identi-Fi app allows for quick analysis of in-home Wi-Fi. This helps by increasing customer satisfaction and reducing truck rolls. Wi-Fi Support can be included with your internet plans, through a Wi-Fi Support program or a la carte.
Common Wi-Fi Support Services
- Validate signal strength and suggest improvements
- Access customer router using DirectCONNECT
- Recommend extenders, access points or hardware replacement
- Wi-Fi naming convention to avoid conflicts with other Wi-Fi networks
- Firmware updates
- Education on Wi-Fi performance vs. Internet speed
- Bandwidth requirements and data cap education
- Optimized use of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Wireless performance characteristics of 802.11b, g, n, ac
- Parental controls/Internet access scheduling
- Validate encryption key
- Validate connected devices
- Resolve issues remotely
- Proactive checklist and reference materials to minimize future frustration
- Direct chat available
- Identi-Fi Wi-Fi analysis app included
Wi-Fi Support Includes
Identi-Fi for desktop, Android and iOS is designed to help end-users improve their Wi-Fi experience. This tool provides meaningful analysis of the wireless environment to reduce repeat Wi-Fi related calls.
Offering Wi-Fi Support
SecurityCoverage can help you become the go-to choice for Wi-Fi Support. We’ll work with you to create a premium Wi-Fi experience for your customers. For more information on how to offer Wi-Fi Support please contact SecurityCoverage.