THIS POSITION IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible for answering and responding to in-bound customer support calls, and will troubleshoot our customers’ Internet, Phone and Video service. You will also educate our customers on our products and provide other information as needed, all while providing world-class customer service!
- Answer inbound technical support phone calls for Cable One
- Troubleshoot client issues and answer all customer service related questions
- Handle calls as needed for Internet, Phone and Video troubleshooting
- Track and record each phone call and provide a detailed description of the call
- Provide backup assistance for other Technical Support Representatives
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with a computer
- 1-2 years prior experience in a customer service atmosphere
- A desire to work in a helpdesk environment
- Individual must be comfortable and enjoy being on the phone
- Team player
- Positive work history and excellent attendance record
- Strong organizational skills
- Work well under pressure
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
EOE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.