Apply For Position
Provide world-class customer support for SecurityCoverage’s ISP partners within a 24x7x365 environment. Answer inbound calls, chats and emails in a professional manner that adheres to company and departmental policies. Assist customers in diagnosing and resolving voice, data, video and connectivity issues and answer questions that ensure an optimal customer experience.
• Answer inbound technical support phone calls, chats and emails related to SecurityCoverage’s ISP partner
• Consult with customers and provide additional solution in the form of up-selling SecurityCoverage’s products and services
• Troubleshoot voice, data, video and connection issues for customers
• Identify, troubleshoot and assist customers with voice, data, video and connection issues
• Answer customer service related questions
• Track and record each phone call and provide a detailed description of the call
• Provide backup assistance for other Technical Support Representatives
• Perform Other Duties
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong computer knowledge background
• Individual must be comfortable and enjoy being on the phone
• Team player
• Work well under pressure
Minimum Education and Experience
• High School Diploma required
• College coursework in a computer related field a plus
• Prior experience in a customer service atmosphere a plus
• Physical Demands
• Individual must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time
Health, dental and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, short and long-term disability, voluntary term life insurance, matching 401(k) plan, supplemented parking, health club allowance, a focus on employee development and a fun, casual work environment (yes, jeans).
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team! EOE
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: Jobpostings@SecurityCoverage.com
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.