THIS POSITION IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
Provide world-class customer support for SecurityCoverage’s ISP partners within a 24x7x365 environment. Answer inbound customer calls, chats and emails in a professional manner that adheres to company and departmental policies. Assist customers in diagnosing and resolving voice, data, video and connectivity issues and answer questions that ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Answer inbound technical support phone calls, chats and emails related to SecurityCoverage’s ISP partners
- Consult with customers and provide additional solution in the form of up-selling SecurityCoverage’s products and services
- Troubleshoot voice, data, video and connection issues for customers
- Identify, troubleshoot and assist customers with voice, data, video and connection issues
- Answer customer service related questions
- Responsible for supporting larger Partners that require complex troubleshooting
- Track and record each phone call and provide a detailed description of the call
- Must meet high quality and high production standards
- Provide backup assistance for other Technical Support Representatives
- Special projects as assigned
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- 2+ years prior experience in a customer support environment
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- College coursework in a computer related field a plus
- Strong computer knowledge background
- Prior experience in a customer service atmosphere a plus
- Individual must be comfortable and enjoy being on the phone
- Team player
- Individual must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to reach, see, hear, sit, type, speak for extended periods of time
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: Jobpostings@SecurityCoverage.com
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.