THIS POSITION IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
Individual will be responsible for ensuring that technicians are providing excellent service to our customers with efficiency and quality. They will maintain quality standards and ensure that SecurityCoverage is meeting and exceeding all QA initiatives for both SecurityCoverage and their Partners standards. Assist in creating a work environment that promotes consultative sales. The individual will also be responsible for new hire training and on-going training for existing staff.
- Continuously support, and monitor the QA program to meet the needs of clients in order to provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Suggest improvements to the QA program on a regular basis
- Monitor customer service calls, evaluate the calls, and provide immediate feedback, coaching and encouragement to technicians
- Summarize results of monitoring to assess technician and customer behavior to identify trends that could impact the operation.
- Evaluate calls and recommend coaching and/or PIP’s as necessary
- Lead calibration sessions to ensure consistency and continuous improvement with the Team Leads.
- Track database changes and score entries, along with preparing reports.
- Handle inbound calls during spikes in call volume.
- Ensure that training stations are available and that new hires have equipment and a workstation ready for their first day.
- Develop, enhance and manage the new hire and overall technician training program
- Handle all training for new partner programs, new products and product enhancements to ensure technicians are up to speed and ready to serve customers
- Special duties as assigned
- College degree a plus, or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years experience in a call center environment
- 1+ years previous training experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with peers in a cross-functional setting
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and build enthusiasm among team members
- Able to sit, stand and move around comfortably for long periods of time
- Strong degree of visual acuity, listening and manual dexterity
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: Jobpostings@SecurityCoverage.com
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.