THIS POSITION IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
The Product Support Rep will provide world-class support for SecurityCoverage’s products (SecureIT, FileHopper and Password Genie) within a 24/7/365 environment. Answer inbound calls, chats and emails in a professional manner that adheres to company and departmental policies. Assist customers with installation of products, diagnose, resolve and answer questions that ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Answer inbound technical support phone calls, chats and emails related to SecurityCoverage products and services
- Consult with customers and provide additional solution in the form of up-selling SecurityCoverage’s products and services
- Install and update software for customers
- Remove viruses, provide backup assistance, troubleshoot client issues and answer all customer service related questions
- Track and record each phone call and provide a detailed description of the call
- Provide backup assistance for other Technical Support Representatives
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- College coursework in a computer related field a plus
- Strong interest in computers
- Prior experience in a customer service atmosphere a plus
- Individual must be comfortable and enjoy being on the phone
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- Individual must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: Jobpostings@SecurityCoverage.com
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.