Apply For Position
THIS POSITION IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
As a Product Support Representative, you will be responsible for answering and responding to inbound technical support calls, chats and e-mails related to SecurityCoverage products and services. This will include installing and updating software or customers as well as removing viruses, providing back-up assistance, troubleshooting client issues and answering all customer service-related questions. You will also consult with customers and provide additional solutions in the form of upselling products and services.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiar with remote connection tools and techniques
• College coursework in computer related field a plus
• Experience with virus identification and resolution
• Prior customer service or call center experience
• Positive work history
• Ability to quickly learn new things
• Confidence when dealing with new issues
• Comfortable on the phone
• Strong organizational skills
• A desire to work in a help desk environment
• Works well under pressure and can multi-task
• Ability to work side projects
• Team player
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.