Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
Work from the comfort of your home and provide world-class customer support for SecurityCoverage’s ISP partners. We operate a 24x7x365 environment. Individual will answer inbound calls, chats and emails in a professional manner and adhere to company and departmental policies. Assist customers in diagnosing and resolving voice, data, video and connectivity issues and answer questions that ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Answer inbound technical support phone calls, chats and emails related to SecurityCoverage’s ISP partners
- Consult with customers and provide additional solutions in the form of up-selling SecurityCoverage’s products and services
- Identify, troubleshoot and assist customers with voice, data, video, Internet and connection issues
- Answer customer service related questions
- Track and record each phone call in the system and provide a detailed description of the call
- Provide backup assistance for other Technical Support Representatives
- Special projects as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- College coursework in a computer related field a plus
- 1-2 years of prior technical support
- Strong computer knowledge
- Prior experience and success working remotely
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a customer service environment
- Individual must be comfortable and enjoy being on the phone
- Self-motivated and able to stay on task and focused for long periods of time
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain a Hard Wired Connection at all times
- Minimum Download speed of 20 MB with an upload speed of 5MB
- A quiet place within your home to conduct business
- Individual must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to reach, see, hear, sit, type, speak for extended periods of time
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
EOE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.