Are you looking to work for an award-winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, competitive benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc., may be the right fit for you!
We are seeking individual who are customer-service oriented and have an interest in technology to work in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa, call center.
We have a variety of full- and part-time shifts available in our call center – weekends, daytime, AND evening shifts.
As a Help Desk Support Representative, you will be responsible for answering and responding to in-bound ISP and technical customer support calls, troubleshooting voice, data and video issues, installing software, and general troubleshooting for our customers. You will also educate our customers on our products and provide other information as needed, all while providing world-class customer service!
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interest in computers and technology
- College coursework in technology-related field a plus
- Prior customer service experience
- Positive work history and excellent attendance record
- Be comfortable on the phone
- Strong organizational skills
- A desire to work in a help desk, call center environment
- Work well under pressure
- Team player
- Individual must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to reach, see, hear, sit, type, and speak for extended periods of time
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers in multiple industries.
Our Values: To create a work environment that is respectful, challenging, and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported mobile and desktop computer security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately owned company offers Internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.