THIS POSITION IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
This position is responsible for maintaining productivity and overall performance on the call center floor. This will be a very active position with the expectation being that the Helpdesk Supervisor will continually circulate throughout the department and be accessible to techs at all times to answer questions, provide on the spot coaching, and drive productivity. The Helpdesk Supervisor will also bring a positive energy to the floor, keep techs engaged and add a continual amount of fun to the call center throughout their shift.
- Provides continual guidance and support to the call center floor, drive performance and productivity
- Continuously monitor the call queues and IVR’s and ensure that calls are being answered as efficiently as possible
- Track partner issues and look for trends, fix issues and report issues to the floor
- Provide on the spot training and answer questions regarding best practices
- Initiate contests, recognition on a routine basis with the goal being to enhance fun, and improve: energy, engagement and retain talent
- Bring high level of energy, passion and fun to the floor!
- Perform case and call QA’s on a monthly basis, deliver the QA and provide coaching
- Analysis of call and chat volumes and recommend strategic adjustments to lesson volume, improve handling times and drive efficiencies
- Prepare monthly/annual performance results/reports and deliver
- Provides ongoing coaching/mentoring of technicians of all levels
- Completes and delivers performance appraisals to team members
- Interview for new hires as needed and provide interview feedback to HR
- Complete performance warnings, submit for approval and deliver in a timely manner
- Identify operational issues and suggest improvements as needed
- Troubleshoot client issues and answer all customer service related questions
- Ensure that all technicians ore offering excellent customer service for all customers and partners, as well as complying with call center objectives, performance standards and policies
- Special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 2+ years prior experience in managing a team
- Minimum of 2+ years in customer service
- Excellent record of attendance is required
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Two year degree or equivalent work experience
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Team player with:
- Superior communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge background
- Individual enjoys mentoring, recognizing and coaching team members
- Work well under pressure
- Proven ability to mentor/coach team members
- Superior time management skills
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
EOE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com.
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.