THIS POSITION IS AN ON-SITE POSITION IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
Individual will be responsible for performing daily accounting functions including credit card processing, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing. They will also assist with various analysis and with month-end closing activities. This position requires frequent interaction with customers as well as with other internal departments
- Recording daily credit card transaction activity
- Manage the toll free accounting line and provide necessary customer support
- Communicate inter-departmentally to resolve customer and product issues
- Daily collection and processing of Accounts Receivables payments
- Entry and payment of Accounts Payable invoices
- Processing employee travel and expense reimbursement requests
- Assist with month-end closing activities
- Work closely with finance team, as necessary to gather audit and expense report items
- Maintain Accounts Payable filing and help to maintain departmental process documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- AAS in accounting or business OR equivalent work experience
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Flexible person with a cheerful attitude
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Experience with financial accounting software strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics – GP a plus
- This is sedentary work that requires the following physical activities: repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team!
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: Jobpostings@SecurityCoverage.com
SecurityCoverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support.